- Much better business phone than Treo 650 and some ways to go before I can be excited about it.
- Easy to setup Outlook interface
- slide out keyboard to type good length emails.
- I am a Microsoft Office OneNote fan. Having OneNote Mobile is a great boon for taking notes anywhere (especially when I am visiting customers and do not want to look distracted using Laptop).
- IM works very well
- Ability to navigate company directory.
- DO NOT DRIVE WHILE USING THIS PHONE. Since this is a touch screen phone, it is practically impossible to nagivate interactive phone systems while driving.
- The phone interface is *the* lousiest I have ever seen. Really small "buttons" and unintuitive design.
- Screen turns off as soon as a phone call starts. Annoying as heck.
- The power button is somewhat recessed for reasons known only to the designers.
- The GPS data expores every 7 days. There is no way to let it automatically download it.
- BTW, GPS doesn't work most of the time. The directions have been wrong most often.
- Recently, at the direction of this stupid device, I pulled into the gate of a US Military Base in NoVA staring at a couple of kick-ass Army soldiers instead of parking outside of an Indian restaurant.
- This device is definitely not deisgned as a phone+. It is a kitchensink of functionality. Turning on speakerphone is actually a sequence of menu options rather than a single button. HLC Chose to have "IE" button instead of a speakerphone button!
- Why can't I use the wheel to browse the contacts? Makes no sense!
- Tip: Use "Stop All" under tasks to shutdown lingering apps, otherwise, you have a really slow phone, oops Windows device.
Recommendation: Wait for another update on this one.